
I am doing my daughter's nursery in pink and brown butterflies. I found this mobile and a full pink one (from a different vendor). I ended up buying this one just because it was cheaper. I am so glad that I did! This picture doesn't do this item any justice. It is so cute and you can't even see that there are little pink accent stones going down the strings that shimmer in the sun. This is a better accessory for her room than I thought it would be. I love it!!!!

Super pretty and girly. I am using it in my baby's room, but it is pretty enough to be used in older girls/teens rooms if wanted. It's nice and light so it is easy to hang.
Buy Butterfly Mobile Brown Pink Shimmer Spiral Nylon Butterflies Mobiles Decorations - Decorate for a B Now
I wrote a review for this product before, but it didn't show up on the product. I would like to say that this Mobile is beautiful in my daughter's nursey and she loves it. She stares at it all the time! I'm glad I bought this when I did. :)
Read Best Reviews of Butterfly Mobile Brown Pink Shimmer Spiral Nylon Butterflies Mobiles Decorations - Decorate for a B Here
No comments:
Post a Comment