Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Rizzy Home Rug PR0650 Hand Tufted in India "Pandora Collection" Geometric Pattern

Rizzy Home PR0650 Pandora 3-Feet by 5-Feet Area Rug, MultiI like the pattern very much but remember that you're only getting a 2x3 ft one here so you won't get the full effect. I knew that going in so this did not necessarily disappoint me. However:

1) the rug is cut slightly askew. Most people who come into my home will probably not notice it but I do so it bothers me a little.

2) it "pills" up pretty quickly. In fairness, I have not yet vacuumed it so that may go away but it's worth noting.

3) I bought this at a significantly different price than is currently shown. When I bought this, the price was about $27 or $29. At that price I think this is a great rug. Shortly after I bought it, however, I notice the price jump to the $70 range. I'm not sure if the price I bought it for was a mistake or a special sale. I'm just noting the price here because at the price I paid, I can say that I like this rug, but at the current price, I probably would've given it 2 stars rather than 3.

Hope this helps.

This rug looks fantastic in my living room. It strikes the right balance of color and pattern to tie in the whole room. It was exactly what I was looking for.

Buy Rizzy Home Rug PR0650 Hand Tufted in India "Pandora Collection" Geometric Pattern Now

No comments:

Post a Comment