PS. The table top looked slightly warped when unpacked, but flattened out during construction. (fasten the middle bolts a bit first then the outer bolts in small increments)Perfect for the tiny space I had in my kitchen. The package it comes in is very very heavy, and for that reason alone I would recommend having a second set of hands when you're putting it together.Although it arrived way later than I wanted (i think hurricane Sandy was to blame), I am very happy about this. Looks great in my small place. Putting it together was a breeze...maybe 30 minutes from out of the box to complete.I was searching for a kitchen table that would provide more space for cooking and moving in the kitchen. This set is amazing and looks great. I am very satisfied with this purchase.
Monday, June 23, 2014
Atlas 5 Piece Set
PS. The table top looked slightly warped when unpacked, but flattened out during construction. (fasten the middle bolts a bit first then the outer bolts in small increments)Perfect for the tiny space I had in my kitchen. The package it comes in is very very heavy, and for that reason alone I would recommend having a second set of hands when you're putting it together.Although it arrived way later than I wanted (i think hurricane Sandy was to blame), I am very happy about this. Looks great in my small place. Putting it together was a breeze...maybe 30 minutes from out of the box to complete.I was searching for a kitchen table that would provide more space for cooking and moving in the kitchen. This set is amazing and looks great. I am very satisfied with this purchase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment