The picture show a little gray-blue color near the top, but when we received the item, it had more color and it was a brighter, greenish-blue, which didn't match our decor. Im sure each one is a little different, but in our case it just didn't work. Still, a very nice product at a good price so I give it 4 stars.I've been looking at this stool for months online. Trying to decide if the top is the right color for my bedroom. I was so excited when this arrived in 3 days. The color is perfect. My room is brown and turquoise and it's lovely. Mine is little different then pictured. Mine doesn't have holes on top and has much more detailed on the upper half and top with its turquoise color bumps. The top is flat so you can set something on top. Such a cool piece. I will love this for many years. I have 3 now, and this one is my favorite. Don't hesitate on this one, it's beautiful!!!
Buy IMAX Worldwide 1512 onnell Garden Seat Outdoor Ottoman Now

No comments:
Post a Comment