Tuesday, July 15, 2014

3" Yellow Mini (X-Small) Wire Bead Butterfly Butterflies 3pc set - hanging nylon nursery bedroom gi

3' Yellow Mini Wire Bead Butterfly Butterflies 3pc set - hanging nylon nursery bedroom girls room ceiling wall decor, wedding birthday party baby bridal showerI bought a few of these for my daughters room and they look great! I hung them from the wall by cutting the wires on them and tying them together across the butterfly in the back so that it gave me something to hang from, then used a nail with a head and pushed the wire behind the nail, and the body hides the nail so you can't even tell. It did take some time to do this since I had to untie the knots put the wire across the middle and tie it back together, but it was worth the time and my daughter and I love how they came out! Would probably have given this 5 stars if I decided to hang from ceiling and didn't have to do much work to hang them.

the color is not exactly like the picture, it is a neon yellow and the middle part of the butterfly comes off by just touching it

Buy 3" Yellow Mini (X-Small) Wire Bead Butterfly Butterflies 3pc set - hanging nylon nursery bedroom gi Now

No comments:

Post a Comment