Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Brooklyn Platform Bed with Open Footrail in Caramel Latte

Atlantic Furniture AP9021007 Brooklyn Platform BedThe bed is darker than pictured but sturdy and looks nice. The first one I ordered we waited three weeks for and when it arrived it was broken. Then they had to request a fix from the warehouse and we had to submit pictures of the issue. Two more weeks went by before I got the finished product. All in all 5+ weeks waiting for a product that was listed in stock. I had to make several phone calls to OJ Commerce and they were always pleasant but they are the middle man so can't really do much. Also, the first time delivery was rescheduled by two days and when they did deliver they scratched up my banister and walls. The second time we didn't let them bring it in the house and just moved it ourselves.

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment