Friday, July 11, 2014

DHP Delaney Splitback Futon

DHP Delaney Splitback Futon, BlackPurchased for my 13 year old son, he loves it. It's comfortable, appears durable. Only downside is the difficult assembly. The directions are terrible, and two of the pieces were mis-labeled, causing some major confusion...

When I opened the packaged futon, small beads from the cushioning were all over the place. The futon itself was a quality item, however the imperfection was very disappointing to have to deal with.

Buy DHP Delaney Splitback Futon Now

Product is as pictured. Nice size and fits nicely in my teenage daughter's room. Her friends say it is comfortable to sleep on.

Read Best Reviews of DHP Delaney Splitback Futon Here

Decent value.

Ridge in the center makes laying down on it uncomfortable. Will definitely need a pad if you plan to nap or sleep on it. Also pretty low to the ground but 6 of the risers fixed that. But of course, that makes it a pain to pull out from the wall to be able to lower the back.

Not sorry I bought it, but I did get what I paid for.

Want DHP Delaney Splitback Futon Discount?

This was to go in my daughter's bedroom so I didn't want to spend a lot of money. I ordered this with no knowledge of the company/product quality. Price was $159. Shipping was fast. Easy to put together. Quality is excellent. Was so pleased I wanted to order another for my son's room but can't find another close to this price. Would definitely buy another.

Save 10% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment