Buy Dream On Me Elora Collection Toddler Bed Now
First let me say that I purchased this bed from Amazon directly not this seller.Secondly I got this bed in espresso not white. (I wanted espresso)
We just got it in yesterday. I love it. Originally we were told we wouldn't get it until October 26th! We ordered it the 9th of September! However to my delight we got it the 29th of September.
My husband put it together himself fairly quick it only took him an hour. He would have done it in 30 minutes if he had read the directions all the way through before starting :P His only complaint was that none of the pieces were labeled so when he had almost finished and was going to put on the side rails he realized that he had two pieces upside down and in the wrong spot. So he had to take the whole thing apart again and switch them. The directions are easy to follow of course like I said the pieces aren't labeled so when the directions state to put piece b2 and a2 together that can be frustrating. However the bed is simply put together if you aren't a first timer to these sorts of things.
So far its holding up. My daughter went straight for it once she saw it. Currently it is pushed against the side of our bed (we are military and waiting for our housing so we share a room currently) and she jumped from our bed to hers over and over and climbed all over the head board. She just loves it! It holds my weight and hers so its pretty sturdy! Overall I love it and it was well worth the $69.99 I spent on it!! Much better built than the stork craft bed we had to throw out!! That one was a convertible lifetime crib, toddler, adult bed and it didn't even last through being a crib! So all in all its a wonderful bed and beautiful in espresso!
Read Best Reviews of Dream On Me Elora Collection Toddler Bed Here
We received this bed as a gift when we were expecting our second child. It had already been assembled so I can't say that it was difficult to put together but is sure has stood the test of the over active toddler. This little bed has been hit with a B&D toy hammer repeatedly, jumped on, dragged around the room, even snuggled on while I was still pregnant all without showing much distress (the hammer has left little dents but some people pay a lot of money for that distressed look). It comfortable will support up to 250 lbs without a creak. The rails will become loose after a few months of daily wiggles but are easily tightened. Overall I really impressed. I'm going to buy another one when our baby moves out of his crib I like it that much.We just received our bed and have not put it together yet. But I just wanted to warn everyone first... This bed is atleast 4 shades lighter then expresso! Its more of an oak color. Im extremely disappointed and I haven't even assumbled it yet. For moms out there like me that like all the wood to match in their childs room BEWARE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment