Now the CONS: I realize the seller is not responsible for the shipping, but they need to get a reputable shipping company. The shipping company dropped the ball three times. I don't know about you, but my time is precious... Once it's gone, it's gone. Three times. Just SaYn.well made and easy to put together. the taupe color is a little darker than in the picture, but still really nice.
Buy Standard Furniture Madison Square Platform Bed in Microfiber Taupe Now
The worst decision i ever made, The product was delivered and shipped late. I waited almost forever just to get the WRONG item. It was a horrible color and not the one in the picture i ordered. Worst mistake ever ,i will never shop with them again.Read Best Reviews of Standard Furniture Madison Square Platform Bed in Microfiber Taupe Here
The bed arrived 7 days earlier than expected and in a box. Assembly required, but very easy with the included directions. The color is not white, but it photographs much lighter. I had family/friends over for a party and received many compliments from those that had to access the hall bathroom and pass my bedroom. I highly recommend this bed frame.Want Standard Furniture Madison Square Platform Bed in Microfiber Taupe Discount?
This item is very very good.Design is very pretty.
I always used it.
I love love it. You can get it.
But this item too late has been here.
Thank you.


No comments:
Post a Comment