Tips:
Plan your pattern first, with blue painters tape or something to stick the decals up temporarily so you get everything just right. I was really picky about the pattern and we made sure to use the tape to make it just perfect.
It helps to have two people to stick the large ones, so they don't stick to each other.Not the easiest things to remove from backing, but with a little extra patience, it is possible and once up and positioned how you like, they are well worth it. I combined the chocolate brown with the lime green in my bathroom and it really turned out cute!
Buy Chocolate Brown Wall Vinyl Sticker Decal Circles, Bubbles, Dots 25+ Pc Now
These are a nice decal, however, I had issues with installation. I'm sure it was just me, but I couldn't get the circles to remain circles during installation.Read Best Reviews of Chocolate Brown Wall Vinyl Sticker Decal Circles, Bubbles, Dots 25+ Pc Here
I ordered these for my nursery and they came on time and where in good shape. They also look great on the wall!Want Chocolate Brown Wall Vinyl Sticker Decal Circles, Bubbles, Dots 25+ Pc Discount?
I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE THESE WALL STICKERS. I PAINTED MY SONS ROOM A LIGHT GREEN AND PUT THESE STICKERS UP AROUND THE ROOM LIKE A BORDER AND IT TURNED OUT AMAZING. THEY ADDED JUST ENOUGH DECOR MAKE THE ROOM PERFECT FOR MY LIL MAN. VERY EASY TO APPLY... HIGHLY RECOMMEND

No comments:
Post a Comment