Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Prepac White Night Stand

Prepac White Night StandBought this nightstand for my guest bedroom which has contemporary decor. It was shipped with all parts and didn't take too long to assemble. But the instructions was not full. Had experience in assembling furnitures bought from IKEA and so it was good for us. The only thing I didn't like about this nightstand is the white knob. It could be a silver metal. I am planning on changing the knob. It is definitely a good buy for the price.

poorly made, marks easily, I'll probably need to replace it a lot sooner than i want to, you get what you pay for

Buy Prepac White Night Stand Now

First of all, be sure to measure the area where this will be located. I did not do that and it is very short. If that was the only issue I would give it a 4.

My daughter has put together many items like this, BUT the drawer in this unit just does not work. I will find some sort of use for it, but this was not a good experience.

Read Best Reviews of Prepac White Night Stand Here

this item is cute. It small and compact goes with the collection but it has a cheap look also overall ok

Want Prepac White Night Stand Discount?

She loved it, used it to replace a nightstand that broke during a move. Easy to assemble and looks nice. Worth the price.

Save 15% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment