Buy Home Styles 5530-5014 Naples Queen Bed, Night Stand and Chest, White Finish Now
Hassle free replacement of a 2 damaged parts, though in instance, they sent the wrong part and it took another iteration to get things fixed. The price is good but the materials are not robust and the white finish comes off (scratches) very easily. The three small buttresses that are supposed to support the slats in the middle of the bed from sagging towards the floor, ALL got damaged in the process of screwing them into the wooden slats (flimsy quality) and I've temporarily used books to prevent sagging.It's OK. I didnt expect much for the price I paid. I got exactly what I expected. It is going in our guest room where it wont get daily use. I dont think it would last long with regular usage. Ours arrived damaged (one of the drawer sides was cracked). I glued it and am awaiting a damage claim. It was easy to put together. It looks nice. It is real wood (pine I think) not particle board. A bedroom set for under 800.00, don't expect too much and you wont be disappointed.Want Home Styles 5530-5014 Naples Queen Bed, Night Stand and Chest, White Finish Discount?
Never bought furniture online without actually seeing it. My husband found it very easy to put together. The quality is excellent, very strong and sturdy. Purchased it for ou summer home and am going to order a set for a second bedroom. Will definitely recommend this product.

No comments:
Post a Comment