Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Summer Breeze Full Bookcase Headboard (54")

Summer Breeze Full Bookcase Headboard White WashThis headboard is such a great buy and since it has shelves and the great curved top it is stylish too!!! This dark chocolate is dramatic! The company was geat to work with!!! When the top curved piece came with a defect, I sent a picture with my webcam and they shipped me a new top piece and side piececs just in case the mismatch was due to a side panel defect it wasn't!!

For price, looks, nad practicality it can't be beat!!

I live in a tiny apartment so there is not enough space in a bed room to have whole bedroom set like 2 end tables on each side of bed. So I got this to have alarm clocks (I have iPod docking one for music and traditional analog version of alarm clock), some books (if I want to read before sleeping), my glasses, and picture frame etc... around.

Looks nice, too! Yes, it is very cheap not solid solid material, but hey, as long as you bang on it, you are good to go.

Buy Summer Breeze Full Bookcase Headboard (54") Now

Purchased this for my teen sons room. It was fairly easy to assemble. I put it together myself no problems and I'm 9 mo. pregnant. Looks great. Nice dark wood color. Seems very sturdy and of good quality. It is not wobbly at all. Should last a long time. Would definitely recommend.

Read Best Reviews of Summer Breeze Full Bookcase Headboard (54") Here

No comments:

Post a Comment