Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Fashion Street Eve 8-Piece Comforter Set

Fashion Street Eve 8-Piece Comforter Set, QueenI'M GLAd i came here 1st of all. Because it was cheaper than anywhere else. I read alot of reviews about this comforter set, and the main comforter set is like a champagne gold, the flowers are more of an orange/peach color and the skirt and shams are orange/red. It all looks great in my room. thank you

This comforter set is so pretty. The material is a little shiny and a little slippery, but it catches the light and shimmers. It is a creamier color than what is shown in the picturebut the color is very soft. The shams are beautiful and the colors accent the comforter nicely.

Buy Fashion Street Eve 8-Piece Comforter Set Now

This product was nothing like the picture. The picture is absolutely beautiful, and then I received this gold, not even soft cream, but gold comforter set. Because of the color, the flowers don't even "pop" like it shows on the picture. I was so disappointed when I opened the box. I am very picky, and thought I had finally found what I was looking for. If you like gold, you may like the set. The quality may be very good, but I rated a 1 due to the look being so deceiving.

Read Best Reviews of Fashion Street Eve 8-Piece Comforter Set Here

No comments:

Post a Comment