I thought maybe it was just that one customer so I bought this rug for my new home.
It looked so nice in the photo. Well, I received it today and found dead insects and dried insect parts all over the rug. Some were clearly visible as soon as you open it and some were hidden inside the fibers. I am so disgusted... The rug is also not as nice as it looks in the photo. The fibers
are clumped together, it smells bad, and it's not soft at all like the description says.
I rarely write amazon reviews but thought I should write one for this rug since I don't
want any other customers to receive this bug infested rug! Absolutely disgusting!!DISGUSTED AND NOW PARANOID THAT MY APARTMENT IS NOW INFESTED.
THIS RUG CAME WITH DEAD INSECTS, ONE FULL BODY CARASS, WHICH WAS 3MM ALONG WITH OTHER SCATTERED INSECT PARTS. I HAVE POSTED PICTURES TOO. THIS IS EITHER A PREVIOUSLY USED AND RETURNED ITEM OR SITTING IN A DIRTY WAREHOUSE FOR TOO LONG. APPALLED.
Buy Flokati Area Rug Wool Heavy Soft Shag Carpet Now
I love this rug. I have wood floors and not a lot of space, so this soft, dense rug doubles as a place to sit! The rug's great in the winter months since it retains heat, too. Functionality aside, it's a lovely off-white color, well made, and stylish in a funky way. Out of the box it's a little flat-looking, but you can fluff it up with the hose attachment on your vacuum (the rug has to be cleaned either this way or by shaking it out). One drawback I've found though is that this rug sheds a lot. Every day I find more flokati fuzzballs on my floors, but the shedding does seem to diminish the more I clean it. I would definitely recommend this rug.Read Best Reviews of Flokati Area Rug Wool Heavy Soft Shag Carpet Here
It's an okay rug for the price but it kind of looks like someone made a rug out of matted dog hair. The cats love it though.Want Flokati Area Rug Wool Heavy Soft Shag Carpet Discount?
I ordered 3 rugs. One 5x7 and two 3x5. I received two separate packages and was astounded at the light weight of each. When I opened the larger "rug" I was so dismayed with the flat texture. I tried to "finger" through the wool in about a (1) ft square area. I ended up with so much of the wool fiber in my hand, that I decided to stop "fingering"!!I have 3 "genuine sheepskin" rugs from Costco that are fabulous. They have been hand washed and look as good as new. However, Costco is not selling them right now and I needed rugs for other rooms, that is why I tried these. I learned my lesson. These rugs were significantly more expensive and less than 1/2 the quality of my other rugs.
When I called to return them, I was told I would have to pay return shipping. Even though they were not of a satisfactory quality.
Do not be mislead. These rugs are crap. Buy only genuine sheepskin rugs!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment