Monday, June 9, 2014

Set of 2 Dining Arm Chairs in Brown Cherry Finish

Set of 2 Dining Arm Chairs in Brown Cherry FinishI bought 10 armless chairs from this company and I wanted to complete my set with two armed chairs. The quality and sturdy furniture far exceeds the price they are asking for. I am just delighted with all the chairs from this great company.

Very nice chairs. Packed very nice, but the screws on the arms of the chairs to the back are very hard to tighten. It left a small gap from the arm to the back.

Buy Set of 2 Dining Arm Chairs in Brown Cherry Finish Now

The LOOK of these chairs is absolutely stunning. The wood is VERY heavy, and for the price, they are a good purchase.

The pros are:

Price is terrific

Look is great

Wood is solid

Design is wonderful

Easy to assemble

All parts were intact

The cons are:

The plastic covers on the seat cushions are very difficult to remove. The process requires a sharp razor blade and a steady hand.

The padding inside the seat cushions is very soft, not firm, which becomes apparent after a few weeks' usage.

The seat height could be higher.

There were LOTS of loose threads along the piping, which had to be carefully removed.

Overall, we are very pleased.

We WISH the company would offer side chairs in the same nice solid brown color, of the arm chairs. That, would be great.

The elegance of the design certainly "spiffed up" our fine jewelry store!

Read Best Reviews of Set of 2 Dining Arm Chairs in Brown Cherry Finish Here

The chairs are beautiful to look at. They are of good quality and very solid. The shading and colors are magnificent. Everyone who has seen them comment on how beautiful and unique they are. The only qualm that I have is that the arms do secure to the back of the chairs properly. I'm afraid that they will come off and leave holes in the back of the chair where the arms connect. What do I do when this happens.

Want Set of 2 Dining Arm Chairs in Brown Cherry Finish Discount?

These arrived in good condition and was packed well for shipping....but the chair cushions are wrapped in a heavy plastic to protect them and actually sewed in with the cord which makes removal of the plastic very hard we spent alot of time trying to remove this without harming the cushions one would think the plastic would have been stapled around so it could be removed easily but no this is sewn into the cushion both my brother and I had sore fingers that night and the next day from running our fingers over the staples trying to remove the plastic with that said once we had them put together the chairs both of them rock and I am a picky person but not like my husband he use to make custom cabinets and built in furniture peices we tried several things to try and make them stop rocking without sucess, my husband finally removed the plastic slides on the bottom and took a belt sander to them to even the chairs out or I would not have been able to keep the two chairs I purchased. They are pretty but they do come with work. If you want some nice looking and sturdy comfortable chairs and welling to put the effort into the two issues I mentioned then you will like them, if not then don't order. I am happy with my puchase right now but would not have been if my husband could not take care of the rocking and unevenness of the chairs I would have had to spend them back. If the manufacture would correct these issues these would be a nice addition and I wold recommend them without hesitation.

Save 41% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment