Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ladybug Mobile Green Pink Shimmer Nylon Ladybugs Mobiles Decorations - Decorate for a Baby Nursery

Ladybug Mobile Green Pink Shimmer Nylon Ladybugs Mobiles Decorations - Decorate for a Baby Nursery Bedroom, Girls Room Hanging Ceiling Decor, Wedding Birthday Party, Bridal Baby Shower, Bathroom. Lady Bug Decoration 3D Art CraftI bought this item for my daughter and she loves it. The ladybugs are very cute, however they don't hang like it does in the picture. They hang with their undersides facing down and the dots facing up. It looks cute when you look at it from the side, but when you are lying in the bed all you see is the bottoms. My daughter doesn't seem to mind though! Very good value for the price.

I received this item on time and in good condition. I love these decorations. I used them in my daughter's playroom and she loves them. They have bright and vibrant colors. They added a nice 3-d effect to the walls.

Buy Ladybug Mobile Green Pink Shimmer Nylon Ladybugs Mobiles Decorations - Decorate for a Baby Nursery Now

No comments:

Post a Comment