Monday, June 23, 2014

Paramount Gavin 14-Piece Super Pack

Paramount Gavin 14-Piece Super Pack, Cal KingI like the colors, fabric and the way the comforter fits, the bedskirt is to long so I have purchased bed risers (which is good for me I need more storage). The pillows are plentiful. I like it alot.

quality was great and was just as described

arrived quickly and without damage to the products. I loved it very much

Buy Paramount Gavin 14-Piece Super Pack Now

This is a very beautiful and luxury bedding set. It came with lots of gorgeous pillows and the colors are beautiful. I was expecting the comforter to be a little bit heavier than it is but still beautiful. It fits my Cal king bed perfectly with plenty of room for overhang on the side and end of the bed. I've received lots of gasps of "oohhhh" when guests first walk into my bedroom. Although the color is listed as chocolate and blue....the blue is a funny agua/grayish blue but still lovely. Would definitely recommend!

Read Best Reviews of Paramount Gavin 14-Piece Super Pack Here

No comments:

Post a Comment