Monday, June 23, 2014

Beaded Curtains - Mirror Disco Ball Door Beads #61060

Beaded Curtains - Mirror Disco Ball Door Beads #61060
  • Beaded
  • Disco Balls
  • Plastic Construction
  • Silver Color

Other people say that this is not worth the price and it doesn't have enough beads but it worked perfect. Love the color and design. They look great when you walk into a doorway and see them. People say they get stuck in your hair, but it want to fix that just get a knob or something to hold them back. They still have the same wonderful effect. Love this and would buy them 100 times more if I could.

Buy Beaded Curtains - Mirror Disco Ball Door Beads #61060 Now

Did not have enough beads for the amt of slots provided. We used them anyway, but did not expect them to ship what we thought would be half the amt of bead strings.

Read Best Reviews of Beaded Curtains - Mirror Disco Ball Door Beads #61060 Here

This beaded curtain is cute (although it does get stuck in your hair which is annoying) but to cover a closet door you seriously need at least 6

Want Beaded Curtains - Mirror Disco Ball Door Beads #61060 Discount?

Beads are nice but not very many for the price. I was charged almost $10.00 for s&h. I wish I had the choice how I wanted it shipped. Like I said they are nice but I went and ordered some wood beads and they are much nicer and more of them for the same price. Your beads are in my closet in a box.

I puted it up to my door first minute I got this, when it's done, it's so Pretty. It reflects the lights when I turn on the light

And it has 10 beaded so it has enough to fit my doorway

The only bad part is the thing hold the beaded looks so cheap and doesn't work well to hold it. The color of it is white so it doesn't fit my door color and the color of beaded. I will buy a new one to replace the holder

No comments:

Post a Comment