
This decal is absolutely beautiful. I put it in my nursery and it sticks well and looks very nice. Great buy!

I bought these for my grandbabies bedrooms and they look awsome on the walls! They will remind them to say their prayers.
Buy Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my soul to keep Angels watch me through the night And wa Now
this went in my grand kids room i feel you are never to old to feel that need to feel secure and tucked in at night
Read Best Reviews of Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my soul to keep Angels watch me through the night And wa Here
I was looking for something to put in my bedroom and what better than this prayer! Looks great! Was easy to put on the wall!
Thanks again for shipping it quickly!
Want Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my soul to keep Angels watch me through the night And wa Discount?
I LOVE the way this looks on my children's bedroom wall. It's just a little diffifcult to peel and adhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment