Thursday, June 12, 2014

Fab Habitat Lhasa Indoor/Outdoor Rug, Orange and Violet

Fab Habitat 6-Feet by 9-Feet Lhasa Indoor/Outdoor Rug, Orange and VioletVibrant, Southwestern pattern. This rug is two sided --mostly very bright red w/orange and purple and some greens on one side. The other side is slightly more muted, predominantly greem with red, orange, purples. Arrived in 24 hrs, via Amazon Prime. Rug is ultra lightweight, recycled plastic. Needs a table or othr furniture to weight it down but also rolls up and fits in included carry bag for taking on a picnic. We love it.

I just got this rug which arrived very quickly. The rug itself is light weight which makes is perfect for using it in variety of places and as needed situation. I have had it for 2 weeks and it looks like it will be very hard to stain or make it messy as it is recycled plastic; I actually use it when the kids are painting and the cleanup is a breeze.

Pros:

1. Colorful

2. Portable

3. Not very expensive

4. Green (Recycled plastic)

Cons:

1. Lightweight (this is also a pro for me, but can be a drawback for certain uses)

Buy Fab Habitat Lhasa Indoor/Outdoor Rug, Orange and Violet Now

I really like this rug. It is extremely bright (red, orange, yellow, purple). It adds a great splash of color to my screen porch. It comes with a handy carrying case if you want to roll it up and take it to the beach or on a picnic. I do think it is a little bit over priced, but if you're looking for a nice, splash of color, this will do the job.

Read Best Reviews of Fab Habitat Lhasa Indoor/Outdoor Rug, Orange and Violet Here

This is beautiful! I love the plastic feel on my feet. It's cool and easy to clean. I ordered a second one in blue for the kitchen, as my pets love lying on it.

Want Fab Habitat Lhasa Indoor/Outdoor Rug, Orange and Violet Discount?

This rug makes my deck become a destination. It is attractive and bright and I hope I can order another one!

Save 31% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment