Thursday, June 12, 2014

Blancho Bedding - 100% Cotton Comforter Cover/Duvet Cover Combo

Blancho Bedding - 100% Cotton 3PC Comforter Cover/Duvet Cover ComboI was leery of purchasing these without any reviews, but I did not find many sets of duvet covers that included the fitted sheet so I took a gamble. I have had some issues in the past with snags or roughly sewn up holes in what was advertised to be "brand new" sheets, so I was extremely delighted when these arrived in perfect condition. The colors and pattern match the picture perfectly and the material is comfortable and seems fairly strong.

It has not shrunk or shed in the wash so that's another major plus in my book.

Blancho Bedding [Elm Leaf] 100% Cotton 4PC Comforter Cover/Duvet Cover Combo (Full Size)

i never purchase any clothing or bedding stuff online because i am always worry about the product quality. After i receive the blancho bedding set, i am so happy and suprise for it. Meterial is sofe and comfortable. it's exactly looks like what they describe. i am sure will continue the business with them.

Buy Blancho Bedding - 100% Cotton Comforter Cover/Duvet Cover Combo Now

No comments:

Post a Comment