Thursday, June 12, 2014

Haley 150 8" Platform Bed Mattress (Highly Firm)

Haley 150 8' Platform Bed Mattress Size: QueenI read a lot of reviews on Amazon and other sites prior to purchasing this bed. I needed a mattress that both myself and my husband would agree on, and that fit our budget. We had went to a major furniture store, and looked at some mattresses, but they were all in the $800-900 range...which I feel is ridiculous for a mattress. We decided on the Haley 150.

I suffer from sciatica, and general back pain. My husband snores, and also experiences back pain.

This bed is firm, yet has enough cushion to be comfortable. It is not like sleeping on the floor with a mat. It does not "give" and you do not sink in. When you lie on the mattress, there is a lot of support...my husband says it's like the mattress is pushing you up, lifting your body.

the first night my back was relaxed, and felt rested for the first time in over a year. The pain in my back is lessening with each night, and I am waking up happy and well rested. My husband is snoring less and sleeps better as well.

We are very pleased with this purchase and highly recommend this bed to anyone with back pain.

As the description says, this mattress is very firm. That's exactly what I was looking for. When I first put it on and pushed down on one point, it felt a little soft, but when you lay on it, that softness is not noticeable and it feels as firm as it can be without being a solid surface. I've been sleeping great on it for over a month now. It does smell when you first open it, so I'd defintely recommend that you let it air out for at least a day. I did two days and could still smell it a bit when I first slept on it. Occasionally it feels as if there's a little bump or knot in it, as if there's a firmer spot, but that's barely noticeable. It is by no means lumpy. Overall, I'm very satisfied, especially for the price! I've tried Ikea mattresses and nicer conventional mattresses and have not been as comfortable as I am on this. We'll see how it holds up in the years to come!

Buy Haley 150 8" Platform Bed Mattress (Highly Firm) Now

No comments:

Post a Comment