
Love it Just make sure u do not dry it cause it will start to unravel that was my mistake lol

On the positive side: this product arrived fast and it looks pretty on the table. However, when you look at it closely, the stitching is poor, threads sticking out everywhere. This went down from $27 to $12.99 and I thought it was going to be good quality considering the initial price. However it is just another marketing technique to call a polyester cloth made poorly in China as "European Floral" to lure buyers. I am from Europe and this is certainly not European by design or quality. Also it says sizes are approximate on the package which I found odd. I ironed it for a long time to see how it holds since it had double lines in the folded areas. Oh also, I ordered ivory but what arrived was gold (I think, since there was nothing indicating color on the packaging). If I did not have a dinner party the night it arrived, I would have sent it back.
In sum, I'd say buy it if you think noone will notice the threads sticking out and poor craftsmanship, because it does look nice on the table; otherwise spend your $13 towards a better table cloth.
Buy European Floral Design Tablecloth Now
it is a beautiful tablecloth for small table of a dining room or coffee table.
The color is perfect. and its flowers
Read Best Reviews of European Floral Design Tablecloth Here
No comments:
Post a Comment