Buy Home Styles 5180-16 Arts and Crafts Student Desk, Cottage Oak Finish Now
I had been looking for an inexpensive desk for my laptop that would go with mission style bedroom set in our spare room, not cost a fortune, and take up very little space. This desk was a perfect fit for all my needs. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the desk. My husband is a carpenter by trade and typically critical of how well furniture is made whether its an online purchase or from the local showroom and I'm happy to say that this desk passed what I call the "Joe test". We now have our living room table back and I can comfortably work on my laptop at my desk.Read Best Reviews of Home Styles 5180-16 Arts and Crafts Student Desk, Cottage Oak Finish Here
I love this "student-size" desk. I'm using it as a make-up vanity desk in my bedroom and love it. Just the right size. Very sturdy and well constructed.Want Home Styles 5180-16 Arts and Crafts Student Desk, Cottage Oak Finish Discount?
My wife was against this purchase as she thought it would be a "cheap" desk (flimsy, low quality). Much to her surprise, this is a very nice desk that is worth every penny. We did have to change the drawer hardware as it just did not work (wouldn't secure onto the screw as solidly as one would like). We replaced with existing knob from the nightstand this took the place of and it fit very nicely. We are awaiting a matching to chair to take full advantage of as it is in our master bedroom. Now if they would make another shade of oak, we'd own one for my son's room.

No comments:
Post a Comment