Buy Craig Frames Picture Frame, Smooth Finish, 1.27" Wide, Various Finishes Now
This is a nice frame at a good price. Our son bought this frame for one of my watercolors and it looked great. No, at this price point it's not perfect. If you want perfect then spend $100.00. This does the job, looks nice and was a great color for the artwork. So, to my way of thinking, it's great!Read Best Reviews of Craig Frames Picture Frame, Smooth Finish, 1.27" Wide, Various Finishes Here
These frames arrived fast and well packaged!! They are beautiful, and want to order more in different sizes. The frames are well made and without defects...corners are well approximated...love them!!!Want Craig Frames Picture Frame, Smooth Finish, 1.27" Wide, Various Finishes Discount?
When my custom wood 14" by 16" framed painting fell of the wall and broke, I thought that I was going to have to pay a mint to have it custom reframed at a framing store. I was so happy to find thais reasonably priced and high quality frame. The frame was packaged extremely well, arrived promptly, and I will definitely order from this seller again!. Thanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment