
My son put this together for his room at college without any problems. Was just the right size for conserving space in college room.

Received the chest promptly within 5 days by UPS. It was protectively packaged in styrofoam to prevent damage in shipment and all pieces arrived intact. Plan on at least 4 hours for deciphering instructions and proper assembly. A phillips head screwdriver and a hammer is all you need for assembly. I did use a power jigsaw to cut a hole in the rear panel above the open top shelf to allow for electric and TV cord access. Assembly went well and I found all components were precisely engineered to fit well and tightly. It is sturdy, attractive and will function well for my purposes. I searched thoroughly and could not find a better chest for twice the money. Would recommend this chest and buy another. The only reason I did not give this product 5 stars is because it is built using particle board and not solid wood.
Buy New Visions by Lane 138-316 Buffet, Black Now
We have used this hall chest in our condo dining room, and it is perfect!! We store place mats, napkins, and napkin rings. And it is a wonderful buffet. Very easy to assemble, but did purchase other knobs.
Highly recommend to anyone, absolutely can't beat the price. Believe me, I shopped around. Arrived quickly, and nicely packaged so no damage to the pieces.
Read Best Reviews of New Visions by Lane 138-316 Buffet, Black Here
For the price this is a nice unit. This product arrived super fast and packaged perfectly. No defects noted to item. I like the size of the buffet, which I use as a side table next to the couch. Tons of storage, easy to assemble. I would have given it 5 starts but Im not super thrilled with the waxy finish it has, otherwise it still looks cute!
Want New Visions by Lane 138-316 Buffet, Black Discount?
the finish has some sort of plastic coating, I wanted to paint it but with the finish its not possible
Save 34% Off
No comments:
Post a Comment