Friday, June 6, 2014

Bobkona Rylan Vanity Set with Stool, Black

Bobkona Rylan Vanity Set with Stool, BlackI gave it a 3 because it's the right size for my grand daughter and looks nice. I'm probably being generous because I had to work on it well beyond just putting it together.

As received, the center drawer would not close properly and was very difficult to open as well. I had to totally remove the drawer slides and re-position them in order for the drawer to work, but even then, the slides are very cheap, and the drawer action is marginal at best.

Also, there are two threaded rods that hold the mirror onto the uprights. These thread into inserts in the mirror body. My mirror was totally missing one of those inserts. It was never put in at the factory. I had to custom fabricate one from a 5/16 nut and glue it into the hole.

While this wasn't expensive furniture, I certainly expected better than I got. I am unlikely to purchase anything else from this manufacturer.

Very sturdy looks great in person...very reasonable price easy to assemble but didnt have marked holes for screws...had to meaaure myself

Buy Bobkona Rylan Vanity Set with Stool, Black Now

I can't say that I am completely satisfied with the vanity. Not confident it will last very long. Some of the pieces were marred upon opening the box and the drawer seems like it made of pressed paper.

Read Best Reviews of Bobkona Rylan Vanity Set with Stool, Black Here

I love this vanity set, looks great in my room but it came with a missing piece. The piece was to hold up the mirror, my husband had to fix it in ordee to assemble it.

Want Bobkona Rylan Vanity Set with Stool, Black Discount?

Worked as described...problem with bench screws not long enough. Replaced bench screws with longer one and is working great. No problems with shipping and looks great.

Save 48% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment