Friday, June 6, 2014

Rizzy Home SO3331 Sorrento 7-Feet 10-Inch by 10-Feet 10-Inch Area Rug, Brown

Rizzy Home SO3331 Sorrento 7-Feet 10-Inch by 10-Feet 10-Inch Area Rug, BrownI purchased this rug after a previous Rizzy purchase, which I was 100% satisfied with. This rug however arrived in a completely different color. The one pictured, which I viewed on multiple monitors before ordering, shows a darker deeper hue which is what I wanted. The rug that arrived is much lighter, the border is much lighter and the brown is an almost purple color.

I am less than a week away from delivering a baby or I would return it. Right now however I am picking my battles and don't need the hassle of a return process. The over all quality of the rug is fine, feels nice and plush underfoot. The color however is completely misrepresented.

Save 57% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment