Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Poster Frame, Smooth Finish, 2" Wide, Black, .093" Acrylic, Foamcore (21834700BK)

24x32 Poster Frame, Smooth Finish, 2' Wide, Black, .093' Acrylic, FoamcoreI was going to get a custom frame at Michaels, but the estimate they gave me for a "good" quality frame was $170. This frame is well worth the money it's sturdy, looks expensive, comes with a nice thick acrylic cover, and foam backing. I couldnt find the hardware kit in the box so I contaced the seller, they responded within the day and sent a kit the day after.

Great alternative if you don't want to pay for custom framing. Plus it's made in the USA. The frame was very well packaged and it was easy to install my photo.

Buy Poster Frame, Smooth Finish, 2" Wide, Black, .093" Acrylic, Foamcore (21834700BK) Now

Just what I was looking for!! I put a scratch on the front by accident but you can hardly see it.

Read Best Reviews of Poster Frame, Smooth Finish, 2" Wide, Black, .093" Acrylic, Foamcore (21834700BK) Here

Purchased this frame size (24 x 32) to be put in bedroom. I really like the frame, nice looking. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars, because of the glare you get from the acrylic protector. Frame was easy to mount because of the kit included, the wire hanging hardware kit. I included photos showing the screws and wire mounting I did, for those who we're wondering how to hang the frame. Since no directions we're included. It's recommended that you put the mounting screws 1/3 the way down a frame for wire hanging. Saw it on a video from youtube :) I put the screws in just a little less than 9 inches from the top, using my trusty drill. For those on a budget, I would recommend this frame. Much cheaper than the $170, "Michaels" wanted to charge me for a frame this size. I've included 5 pics to show frame/frame size.

Want Poster Frame, Smooth Finish, 2" Wide, Black, .093" Acrylic, Foamcore (21834700BK) Discount?

The finish on the frame was perfect but two corners were open as if they were never glued. The two corners that were opened had no evidence any attempt was ever made to glue the two corners together. What a horrible frame!

Save 34% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment