Buy Sumner Mirror in Black and Copper Now
I really love this mirror. I redid my bedroom and it went so well with everything. My daughter loves it as well, because she can't stay out of it.Read Best Reviews of Sumner Mirror in Black and Copper Here
The mirror is very nice but the hangers on the back weren't level. The left one was 5/8" higher than the right one so we had to adjust for that when putting the nails into the wall.The mirror took forever to get here. I waited until a day after the estimated delivery date to contact Wayfair and was then told the mirror was damaged and they sent it back. Then the new one was shipped 5 days later. Customer service was good as they answered my emails right away.
Want Sumner Mirror in Black and Copper Discount?
After fighting my way through unbelievable wrapping (which I am grateful for as it was perfect when I finally got through it) this mirror is beautiful. No distortion, lovely frame which I can hang horizontally with some add'l wire on the existing loops and the perfect size for the living room.I think it will coordinate well with the oiled bronze curtain rods in the room.


No comments:
Post a Comment