Monday, January 19, 2015

4D Concepts Ora Oval Ottoman/Bench

4D Concepts Ora Oval Ottoman/BenchThe online photos do depict the colors quite accurately (brownish olive background, with a very, very deep, almost brown burgundy print). Unfortunately, this is NOT the case on the size and shape. The photos give the impression that this ottoman is wider across the center...more almond shape at each end than completely rounded oval from sides down to each end. Yes, I did review the dimensions online. I knew it was not a large piece, but it is not just the photos. The ottoman I received today IS actually smaller by a couple of inches. Also, the stitching on the top of this ottoman is NOT good quality. Although I was not expecting a "fine" piece of furniture for this price, I was expecting better than I received. Needless to say, I am disappointed.

looks better in person. The bench is sturdy and roomy enough for blankets and stuff. love the oval shape. would recommend.

Buy 4D Concepts Ora Oval Ottoman/Bench Now

I have this in my closet it was so simple to put the legs on and it looks truly amazing in person.

Read Best Reviews of 4D Concepts Ora Oval Ottoman/Bench Here

This is a beautiful piece of furniture as well as a plentiful storage unit. I have 7 throws in mine at the foot of my bed and there is still room for more. The colors go well with many decors as I recently had it in my living room before I put up my tree. When I first got it my husband put small wheels in place of the legs so it is easily moved from place to place. I love sitting on it to put on my shoes, it is extremely sturdy even with the addition of wheels. Love it, love, love it.

Want 4D Concepts Ora Oval Ottoman/Bench Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment