We just had hurricane Irene come thru and I can tell you that those blinds actually blocked seepage from the hurricane and did not move back and forth.
I would definitely give these blinds a 5 star rating!!!!
Buy Venezia Flatstick Bamboo Roll-Up Blind in Spice Now
I bought two blinds to sit side by side on my balcony for when I need privacy. They were very easy to install. It took all of 10 minutes. They look better than I expected and really look terrific when down. They give me the privacy I wanted but I can still get light through them.Read Best Reviews of Venezia Flatstick Bamboo Roll-Up Blind in Spice Here
While the blind is basically fine, the picture shown is entirely wrong. It is not a medium brown color, but a light blond. The picture shows a finer, mesh-type texture, while in reality, the blind is bamboo slats. Not at all what I thought it would look like. Please keep this in mind if you are thinking of matching your decor.Want Venezia Flatstick Bamboo Roll-Up Blind in Spice Discount?
It's still going strong. This turned out to be a great purchase. I noticed it in my history, and liked it so much I thought I would come back and write a review. There isn't much to say except that it has went a whole year almost in the beating Florida sun and storms and is still going strong. It looks good and performs good.

No comments:
Post a Comment