Buy Pem America Construction Quilt Set Now
I bought this for my son who is 2, going on 3. It's very well made, and goes well with what I had planned. I would by it all over again!Read Best Reviews of Pem America Construction Quilt Set Here
My 4 year old got this for his birthday to help complete his "big boy" construction themed room. I love it! I was concerned of how the colors would look considering the other review but our quilt looks just like the picture. My son loves it. It isn't a really heavy quilt but I was looking for a thinner quilt because my son gets hot easily. There is plenty of overhang on my son's twin bed (platform bed with no box spring). I washed it before using and it washed up just fine.Great looking construction theme quilt for your toddler. He enjoys naming all the sign and trucks. I found the quilt to be a little short on the sides but it still works. I had to wash the quilt twice before I could put it on the bed because it had a strong plastic smell from the packaging. Quality seems average a little stiff but it did come out of the wash twice without looking like it was going to fall apart which is a good sign.

No comments:
Post a Comment