
Impressed with this frame the wood has a nice feel to it. It is not heavy like i was potentially expecting, but the finish is rustic. a bit disappointed with shipping. I ordered x 2 frames from the same company and was charged $8 per frame, $16 in total for shipping. I thought that there may have been a discount given i was ordering 2.

The product came exactly as described. I Was very happy with wall hanging connection and price. I would buy again.
Buy Craig Frames Picture Frame, Wood Grain Finish, 1.75" Wide, Solid Wood, Weathered Color Options Now
Very hard to find a poster size frame at any store so was pleased to find it online. Very happy with the frame quality and look.
Read Best Reviews of Craig Frames Picture Frame, Wood Grain Finish, 1.75" Wide, Solid Wood, Weathered Color Options Here
I needed lightweight frames for a couple of pictures because there is no solid foundation to attach pictures. These frames are perfect, loved the finish, kind of a shabby chic style.
Want Craig Frames Picture Frame, Wood Grain Finish, 1.75" Wide, Solid Wood, Weathered Color Options Discount?
No comments:
Post a Comment