Tuesday, October 14, 2014

5pc Southern Textiles Stockton Daybed Ensemble Comforter Bedding Set

5pc Southern Textiles Stockton Daybed Ensemble Comforter Bedding SetWe received our daybed ensemble in record time! It looks exactly like the picture. It is well made and perfect for our office/bedroom area. We highly recommend this to anyone looking for a quality daybed ensemble.

I saw this set and fell in love with it. I had never made a purchase online for any type of material before, but I must say I am not disappointed. It arrived in great time and I was ecstatic as I opened it up and admired it. I am in love with my purchase and would not hesitate to buy from them again. Thanks.

Buy 5pc Southern Textiles Stockton Daybed Ensemble Comforter Bedding Set Now

Ordered this set and it came quickly (much less than the dates quoted). The picture represents the set quite well. The blue is a little brighter on the stripes, but the set is very well made and looks wonderful on my daybed! The "dust ruffle" hangs well and hides the trundle bed I have underneath the daybed. Will need some steam-ironing to take out the wrinkles from shipping, but the material is of very good quality.

Read Best Reviews of 5pc Southern Textiles Stockton Daybed Ensemble Comforter Bedding Set Here

I received my order early by one day and was very happy until I opened the box. The daybed set was in a plastic case and when I grabbed the case to take it out of the box my hands were covered with a greasy substance from the plastic. I immediately opened the package and proceeded to try to take the daybed set out without it touching the outside of the plastic and realized the plastic was also greasy and slimy on the inside but not as bad. The bedskirt was on the bottom and felt greasy so I immediately put it in the wash and was able to get it clean but the comforter has the substance on the part that was against the plastic. I tried wiping it out but that didn't work so I'll have to take it to a Laundromat to use one of their larger washers. I'm really upset with the situation because the set itself is really very pretty and nice quality.

Want 5pc Southern Textiles Stockton Daybed Ensemble Comforter Bedding Set Discount?

This comforter looked pretty much like the picture, so I liked it in the package. However, I got it out and put it on my day bed, and immediately removed it. The fabric is really slippery. Even just sitting on the day bed makes it start sliding off and made the bed look unmade. It also wasn't cut like I expect to allow it to lay smoothly on the corners. It's almost like this was meant for a single bed with a pillow at one end instead of a day bed, which you buy to also use for seating. Not satisfied and will continue my search for a day bed comforter that doesn't look like my grandma's curtains.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment