Tuesday, October 14, 2014

And they lived happily ever after - Wall Sticker - Wall decal - selected color: Dark Brown - Want d

And they lived happily ever after - Wall Sticker - Wall decal - selected color: Dark Brown - Want different color ? Choose from 24 colors in 'Color Name' dropbox belowMy daughter recently got married and she told me that she wanted to put this on one of her walls in her new house. I gave this to her for a gift and she absolutely loved it. Thank you!!

I can not say how wonderful quality the wall decal was. I used it on a runner for my wedding. The customer service was incredible I emailed the seller and asked if it would be here in time because I'm getting married. Little did I know it would he sent another one with a different shipping method to be sure I got! He was wonderful!

Buy And they lived happily ever after - Wall Sticker - Wall decal - selected color: Dark Brown - Want d Now

I have yet to hang this, but I have it laying out to flatten for over a month(I forgot where i hid it haha). It was so cute when I opened it up though! I wish though I got a bigger size, but I am very satisfied with the size.

Read Best Reviews of And they lived happily ever after - Wall Sticker - Wall decal - selected color: Dark Brown - Want d Here

No comments:

Post a Comment