Saturday, July 19, 2014

Woven Workz Irene Throw

Woven Workz Irene Throw, GreenThis looks really nice on the sofa. I use it to protect the sofa since my cats insist on sleeping on top of the sofa. The throws are easier to wash than sofa cover. Just a little Woolite on delicate cycle.

This throw is absolutely gorgeous. It is the perfect mix of colors for my room.... cream with a hint of soft green. The name of the paint in my room is "softened green" and it matches perfectly and it is so soft. It was also shipped and received very promptly.

Buy Woven Workz Irene Throw Now

I havn't washed it yet, so I can't give it 5 stars. So far, it's exactly like the picture, and just what I wanted. Very soft, a little thinly woven, but fantastic colors. Thanks.

Read Best Reviews of Woven Workz Irene Throw Here

The quality was poor. This throw would easily snag. Also, the fuzz would get everywhere. I bought two for my leather couch and returned them.

Want Woven Workz Irene Throw Discount?

I am loving this throw!! Exactly what I wanted and more. The colors were as described and it is soft, soft, soft. It got here very fast and I appreciated that very much!

Save 46% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment