Thursday, July 17, 2014

Southern Enterprises Butterfly Centerpiece Wall Sculpture

Southern Enterprises Butterfly Centerpiece Wall SculptureI must first comment that this wall sculpture in person is remarkably close to its pictures at Amazon's listing for it. It arrived in a timely fashion, was very well packaged, and is quite pleasing on my wall. In addition to looking very much as portrayed, this wall art is lightweight and easy to handle and hang. It is definitely an item I would recommend to a friend, and I'm trying to find an excuse to buy another for myself.

In the pic the object seems to be very shinny with hints of gold and sliver...however the item is very dull looking and you can hardly see the two butterflies.I still plan of using it because it goes with the rest of my decor, but wish it looked better.

Buy Southern Enterprises Butterfly Centerpiece Wall Sculpture Now

simple elegant. seems to be good quality. arrived in perfect condition. wanted it for my office, but I liked it so much I hung it in my living room.

Read Best Reviews of Southern Enterprises Butterfly Centerpiece Wall Sculpture Here

This is a beautiful piece of wall art. This was well worth the money and it looks great on my wall!

Want Southern Enterprises Butterfly Centerpiece Wall Sculpture Discount?

I wanted to use butterflies, but keep it classy and grown-up. This sculpture was a great choice. It's color are classy and the butterflies add a touch of outdoor that make it work anywhere in your garden or patio. I choose to put it up on my wall on the front porch with a bench underneath. Looks great.

Save 29% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment