Saturday, July 12, 2014

South Shore Noble Collection Night Stand

South Shore Noble Collection Night Stand, Dark MahoganyI bought the whole bedroom set of this style and for purchasing sight unseen online, I am very happy with these pieces. Like other reviewers mentioned, it does take some time to put together. If you get the other pieces in the set, put the nightstand together first and it will prepare you on how the rest go together. For the price, they are fairly sturdy and look very nice. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is the hardware is a little cheap looking. Replaced all the hardware with some brushed nickel handles and knobs and now it looks great.

For the price, you can't beat it! I bought two nightstands and matching dressers; they are very classy looking and are much better quality than IKEA. (The bottom of the drawer is actually nailed in, so it doesn't slide around.) The drawers are much deeper than I thought they would be and handles a lot of weight without even tipping! Great purchase and I know they will last a lot long than IKEA furniture!

Buy South Shore Noble Collection Night Stand Now

backside is cardboard. the drawers are cardboard, not sure how long it will last.

looks can be deceiving. IKEA stuff is better than this.

Read Best Reviews of South Shore Noble Collection Night Stand Here

the way you put it on the website, i missed the fact that you have to put this together. and a piece was missing. very disappointing. would never buy products like this again

Want South Shore Noble Collection Night Stand Discount?

This night stand is just the right size; not so giant that it takes over the whole room. It is fairly easy to put together. When I needed help with a part the company was very responsive.

Save 9% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment