Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Redmon For Kids Bongo Dots

Redmon For Kids Bongo Dots, Blue/GreenBe careful! These dotted bongo bags are not what you think they are! They are shiny, see-through plastic that have a cheap chemical smell. I thought these were nylon, just like the solid-colored ones. But they are vinyl. Returning them immediately!

No complaints. It's a collapsible, zipper-lid bucket thingie.

Another review complained about it being vinyl, but that's what the description says. If you don't like vinyl, order something else.

Buy Redmon For Kids Bongo Dots Now

Go this for my 2-year-old's room. I liked the color and was happy about it until I took it out of the packaging. I had to air it out a whole day before I dared put it in his room. It has a very strong industrial plastic smell. If you've ever unwrapped a plastic poncho from Disney World, it's 10 times stronger than that. That's why I say industrial plastic smell.

Read Best Reviews of Redmon For Kids Bongo Dots Here

I purchased this item as a replacement. Originally bought same item 10 years ago. It lasted 4-5 years while taking constant abuse as a train car, toy holder, hide out, etc i purchased 3 other brands all which fell apart being used as laundry baskets. Saw this and knew I needed to purchase it while I available. It ipad a larger diameter then most others. It is made of thick plastic, has a strong ZIP top and reinforced handles that are cut into material, not cheap carry tabs, it took a beating by kids

Want Redmon For Kids Bongo Dots Discount?

We have a puppy who likes to go through the dirty laundry basket so I needed something she couldn't get into..this is perfect. Very durable, great color and holds a lot of clothes, which may not be a good thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment