Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ecru Lace Balloon Shade

Hopewell Lace Balloon Shade CreamThe lace is a little generic or heavier than I imagined, but the price was unbeatable. The seller got the products to me very fast, no complaints there. The plastic loops that allow you to clip up the shades for the roman shade look aren't all aligned correctly so no matter what I did, it looked a little crooked when it hung on the window. I chose not to make that a big deal because they look nice enough. They offer some filtering, but they're neither opaque nor sheer. They look the nicest on a wider window; mine are about 32" wide.

Curtains arrived promptly. The cottony weight feels authentic for my retro Southwest kitchen -substantial, historic. The plastic rings had been sewn on the back in perfect lines; however only four rows instead of five (and two came loose and had to be reattached) -which worked for me, and I only had to link them with the included plastic rings to get the balloon effect. I am very pleased.

Buy Ecru Lace Balloon Shade Now

I thought these would be ecru,(as the ad states) but they were such an artificial stark white, did not march my decor... I didnt want to go through the hassle of returning, so I did a tea-staining on them, and they came out just the perfect shade of cream. They were easy to hang, but the plastic clips break easily, so I would use string to gather the rings up. These allow all the natural light to come in, but disguise my ugly window frames.In the end, they worked out well. I think they are a bit overpriced....

Read Best Reviews of Ecru Lace Balloon Shade Here

Product was a surpriseA very pleasing surpriseStyle, material, the white color is even, Stitching & pattern could not be better-easy installAt the priceI was honestly expecting something that looked cheapBut I am sprucing up my bathroom Trying to avoid depressionthought, oh well try itI'm so glad I went with "try it"-

My husband recently passed away & I needed this mental boost-

The shipping ws fast & well secured-.

Yes, I will recoment & buy from this seller again.

Granny

Want Ecru Lace Balloon Shade Discount?

I really liked these curtains. They were made out of a heavy lace and look very nice on the one window I hung them up on. Awaiting my vegetable seedlings to be placed in the garden before hanging the remainder of my curtains. I highly recommend these curtains to other people.

Save 47% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment