Buy Powell "Woodbury Mahogany" Bed Step with Storage Now
I chose this much more expensive set of steps because the top step is a full-size step. Less expensive steps short change (no pun intended) the top step making that first step out of bed or bath the most precarious. The storage compartment is perfect for storing bath salt packets and extra wash cloths.Assembly was easy, steps are sturdy and the quality is everything I've come to expect from Powell furniture.
Read Best Reviews of Powell "Woodbury Mahogany" Bed Step with Storage Here
I purchased this item in October but just opened it now. I will not make that mistake again. Part of one of the wooden appliques is broken and the return period has expired. Otherwise, the product looks and feels sturdy.Want Powell "Woodbury Mahogany" Bed Step with Storage Discount?
I really like this item. I have wanted one for quite some time. This one is high quality material and easy to put together.

No comments:
Post a Comment