Saturday, July 19, 2014

Large Black Faux Leather Storage Table Bench Living Room Bedroom

Large Black Faux Leather Storage Table Bench Living Room Bedroomsize is perfect !!!! I did spend a lot of time finding this storage table. Finally i got this product from here. quality is good. you can also store your stuff inside of table.

This thing is like an oversized ottoman. Its comfortable to sit on and yet it functions as a coffee table. I love it! Since it's faux leather, if you spill stuff on it, it wipes off easily.

Buy Large Black Faux Leather Storage Table Bench Living Room Bedroom Now

I shopped around and read many reviews and finally decided to buy this one. I know this is labeled table but it can also used for ottoman. By looking at it, you may think its okay to sit on it but its NOT. Material has a bit of a cheap feel to it. The top piece feels hollow so if you sit on it, you may break the top and sink down. With the recent price increase and high shipping charge, i would def stay away.

Read Best Reviews of Large Black Faux Leather Storage Table Bench Living Room Bedroom Here

We bought this to replace another Amazon bought ottoman. This one is way more comfortable and it is holding up well verses our 2 and 4 year old!

Want Large Black Faux Leather Storage Table Bench Living Room Bedroom Discount?

I originally ordered the wrong color and the return process was smooth. When I received the correct product I was pleased with the way it looks and functions. There isn't a ton of storage space inside but it doubles great as an ottoman and coffee table!

No comments:

Post a Comment