
I bought this for my daughter's nursery, I bought the purple and key lime green, Beautiful colors!! My wall is not flat and that might be the reason some of them didn't stick very well. But her room looks beautiful! They sent it right away too so it was really fast. I love them, I will totally recommend them. Specially if your wall is flat or if you are going to put them in a flat surface

These were a bit challenging to stick to the textured walls in my daughter's room, but they stuck beautifully to her doors and once I got the decorations to adhere well to the walls they have stayed in place. Only one group of circles (I overlapped them for a unique look) fell off. They've been up now for four months and I plan on ordering more (blue and green instead of pink and green) for my son's room.
Buy Hot Pink & Lime Green Wall Circle Bubble Stickers Rings & Dots Decals 50+pc 11" Now
I like the stickers they are very cute but have found that they really don't stay as well as they should.
Read Best Reviews of Hot Pink & Lime Green Wall Circle Bubble Stickers Rings & Dots Decals 50+pc 11" Here
I love these wall stickers. They were easy to put up and you could create whatever design you wanted. My oldest child requested some for her room after seeing them in her siblings room. I would buy them again!
Want Hot Pink & Lime Green Wall Circle Bubble Stickers Rings & Dots Decals 50+pc 11" Discount?
I was nervous to buy something like this for my daughter's room, but once I got them and put them up they look great!! They can be a little tricky to put up, but once you get the hang of it its not too bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment