Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Coaster Beautiful Black Marble Top Entry Way Accent Bombe Chest

Coaster Beautiful Black Marble Top Entry Way Accent Bombe ChestI have this in my entry foyer and it makes such a nice statement. I was a little afraid it might look to ornate compared to my other furniture, but it is so distinctive that it just seems to make its own statement. I love the marble top, no fear of scratching as with a wood top. It is so different from the more common painted chests you see. The finish looks very vintage but not worn, and the trim has a bronze glaze that makes the accents pop. I do wish it came just slightly bigger, but I did note the dimensions before I bought it and it is as expected. I get a compliment from everyone who walks in, and I love seeing it every day myself.

Regarding setup, it comes almost fully assembled (I was expecting something else because the description says assembly required). But all you have to do is screw the feet on. Obviously they might snap off in shipping if it was sent with them on. The unit is as heavy as can be, though, so it will take a couple of people to turn it over and then return it upright after putting the feet on. The delivery guy does not do this. The marble top does not come off that might have helped with the weight. You have to dispose of the packaging yourself as well. When I bought it, you could pay the extra fee for the delivery company to handle all that, but I thought that was too expensive. All in all, it wasn't so bad. Just letting people know what to expect.

Chest looks beautiful in online photos, but is a different story in person. For this amount of money, you'd expect wood, not hollow material that is painted to look like wood. Like another reviewer, our chest arrived with a large chip out of the front face of the marble. Box had damage in the same areas, so it was evident that the damage occurred during shipping.

Buy Coaster Beautiful Black Marble Top Entry Way Accent Bombe Chest Now

loved the chest, better than I thought. problem was with delvery. was charged an unbelievable fee, delivery man left it in the doorway in the box, my husband and I are not young, very difficult to get out of box, I still have to wait for my children to visit to put the legs on.

Read Best Reviews of Coaster Beautiful Black Marble Top Entry Way Accent Bombe Chest Here

the marble top had a number of blemishes. It had several imperfections in the finish. This is a piece I placed in my entryway so I expected more. The actual piece of funiture appears to be good quality and there are no scratches or marks on it just wish the top looked nicer. I have placed a floral arrangement and a lamp on the marble top which distracts anyone from seeing the imperfections (I hope). BTW...the freight carrier literally will drop this item at the end of the driveway so if you do not have a few strong people around (this thing is heavy), you will need to find a creative way to get it into your home!

Also, the feet have a small rubber tip at the bottom. I have hardwood floors and because of the weight, I had to go out and buy thick felt pads as those small rubber tips would have left a significant dent in my floors over time.

Want Coaster Beautiful Black Marble Top Entry Way Accent Bombe Chest Discount?

Smaller than we anticipated. We should have stepped off the dimensions. Undaunted we found another location for it and does look beautiful with its shiny black top.

Save 46% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment