Sunday, July 20, 2014

EverRouge Viola 24-Piece Room in a Bag

EverRouge Viola 24-Piece Room in a Bag, KingI really love the look of this bedding ensemble, I just wish the quality was better. Fabric is a bit on the thin side compared to other sets I've seen. Sheets are pretty stiff and I most likely won't use them. Comforter is wide enough to extend to the bedskirt on both sides, but not nearly as long as it appears in the picture. The comforter is a couple inches too short. If it is pulled all the way to the head of my mattress, it doesn't fall far enough down the foot of the mattress. Guess you're supposed to use all the pillows to hide the gap. Color is a little darker and more of a slate blue than it appeared in the picture. Bedskirt is open at the corners, which is nice for a bed with a footboard.

Like I said, it looks great, I just hope it lasts.

This is a beautiful set for a great price. But, I've had it about 5 weeks now and there are a ton of loose threads and such at the seams. It's starting to look kind of cheap, and at this rate, I'm afraid its not going to last very long until it has snags everywhere.

Buy EverRouge Viola 24-Piece Room in a Bag Now

After purchasing 2 other bedroom sets online and returning them I purchased this set. Finally I was not disappointed. This set included everything I needed for a new look in my freshly painted master bedroom. The color is exactly as it appears in the picture; a nice shade of blue gray. I would recommend this set.

Read Best Reviews of EverRouge Viola 24-Piece Room in a Bag Here

I just got this room in a bag and my room looks like a complete different room, I love it. It feels nice and looks pretty with my new furniture.

Want EverRouge Viola 24-Piece Room in a Bag Discount?

Was not a fan of this item. Looked more gray than blue. Also very silky material would snag easy. Sent it back

Save 38% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment