Friday, July 18, 2014

EverRouge Amaryllis 24-Piece Room in a Bag

EverRouge Amaryllis 24-Piece Room in a Bag, California KingVery happy. This is a beautiful set. It was also very easy to find matching decor to go along with this. Our master bedroom looks amazing.

Love this bedding! It looks nice in the picture, and it is. The comforter is soft and fluffy. Everything fits fine. The bonus is the shade shifting quality of the brown fabric of the curtains. As the outdoor light changes the brown has shades of shimmery sky blue. Quite lovely!

Buy EverRouge Amaryllis 24-Piece Room in a Bag Now

Item came in on time or before with no damages and as described. I was hoping for the best and expecting the worst for quality on this product because you just really don't know what you're going to get when purchase online. I was pleasantly surprised with this product. It is a bit scratchy, but is to be expected with the material type. The detailing is very nice and more than I expected. The fill of the comforter is nice and thick, which I did not expect. Time will only tell with the quality of stitching. I plan on laundering and/or dry cleaning to manufacturer instructions to avoid early wear. I have made the mistake of laundering past comforters when they said dry clean and the results were bad. I really like this product, but was expecting the coloring to be more vibrant and dark.

Read Best Reviews of EverRouge Amaryllis 24-Piece Room in a Bag Here

The room in a bag is very nice and a great price. I Would recommend it. It made a nice easy change for our room.

Want EverRouge Amaryllis 24-Piece Room in a Bag Discount?

I LOVE this set. It is exactly what I was wanting. The quality is great. I cannot wait to iron everything & get it all in place. I had been looking at bedding sets w/o curtains but could never get the right curtain to go with the set. The price is great for not having to go all over the place looking for matching curtains, etc.

Save 34% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment