Monday, July 21, 2014

3pc Coffee Table Set with Black Glass Top in Black Metal Base

3pc Coffee Table Set with Black Glass Top in Black Metal BaseI absolutely adore this set! Ladies, enlist a guy to carry these boxes for you, but I'm not complaining because they are beautiful tables, and if they were any lighter, they would have come from IKEA. The assembly wasn't exactly easy, but I definitely wouldn't be deterred because of that.

I did manage to break one of those bottom rings around the table (hence, minus a star), but I think it was my fault for putting too much stress from tightening the bolt too much. You can't notice though, so I'm not upset, especially when it was just for looks anyway.

I really think these are beautiful tables for a super cheap price. Assembly is a little harder than I expected, but how many times are you gonna be putting it together?

LOVE! It's very sleek & stylish & goes well w/ other blk furniture in our apt. The only problem I had w/ this order was tracking (I had to click the 'file a claim' then select 'where's my order?' before I found a tracking#, weird...) My tip for putting this together is to start on one end screwing the metal bases into two legs then the other side. Great price for a coffee table set so stylish."

Buy 3pc Coffee Table Set with Black Glass Top in Black Metal Base Now

No comments:

Post a Comment