Saturday, June 21, 2014

When the world says give up hope whispers... try it one more time Vinyl wall art Inspirational quot

When the world says give up hope whispers... try it one more time Vinyl wall art Inspirational quotes and saying home decor decal stickerI have not yet used my decals, because when I received them they smelled so bad of cigarette smoke that it was disgusting. I contacted the seller, and customer service was quick to response, when I asked for new decals I stopped hearing from the company. Did they go out of business? or just ignoring my emails? They don't have a phone # and after several emails and no responses I don't recommend this place for decals.

The decals were very pretty.

Wake up to it everyday. Just great attachment. I have purchased more than one and plan to get more for my bathrooms.

Buy When the world says give up hope whispers... try it one more time Vinyl wall art Inspirational quot Now

No comments:

Post a Comment